Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Great Way to Support Israel

The extremely generous Elder of Ziyon is doubling the amount he was previously willing to match for people who donated to Israeli charities. I've already donated, but if my wife approves, maybe I will throw in a few more dollars. With Israel battling various terrorists from Hamas and Hezbollah, totalitarian theocracies; Syria and Iran, and the twisted terror supporters at the U.N., the E.U, and in the majority of the MSM, now is the time to continue to walk the walk by parting with the cash for Israeli charities. Support the good guys. Go to Elder of Ziyon and give 'till it hurts Hezbollah!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Elder of Ziyon said...

Thanks, but I want to make clear that the latest match comes from a different donor, not me. I'm just doing the logistics.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Oops, that's what I get for being in a hurry. On the other hand, you made the original challange. That someone is helping shows that your charity is catching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.