Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reminder to Self

You've probably already seen this video and been amazed, but in case you haven't, here it is again.


Britains Got Talent 2009 Susan Boyle 47 Year Old Singer
Uploaded by kj1983


Now read this article on Susan Boyle. I discovered it at American Digest.

Will I still judge people on superficial aspects? Probably. I've done it so many times in the past. But when I do it from now on, I'll have Susan Boyle's voice in my head reminding me that I could easily be judged the same way, and I'd better shape up and cut it out, you know, stop being an a**hole.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger MightyMom said...

here's a question a friend of mine posted....


would have been ok to ridicule her if it turned out she COULDN'T sing???

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Harry said...

Excellent point. Ridicule seems to be the name of the game on these shows. I didn't even think of that.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

It was an amazing wake up call to us all. Her voice is a pure talent without the need of all the trappings expected by today's society.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.