Saturday, August 18, 2007

What Kind of Sandwich Are You?

I don't normally do Internet quizzes, but this one goes beyond the normal quiz into extreme political and metaphysical importance. Besides, it's getting pretty close to lunch time.




You Are a Club Sandwich



You are have a big personality. It's hard for anyone to ignore you!

You dream big. You think big. And you eat big.

Some people consider you high maintenance, but you just know what you want... and when you want it.



Your best friend: The Tuna Fish Sandwich



Your mortal enemy: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

What Kind of Sandwich Are You?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Pen of Jen said...

Harry How fun! I am a grilled cheese sandwich and my best friend is a peanut butter and jelly!

So what do you have against my best friend?(peanut butter and jelly)!!!
=0)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Rancher said...

Mine:

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

I love Grilled Cheese.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Rancher said...

And Jen.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Pen of Jen said...

Rancher Thanks ...you are too kind!!

Hey I take it you are back, so I am off to visit!!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

I'm the same as rancher! But I do like grilled cheese...

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Harry said...

Jennifer,
Some of my best friends are PB & J.

Rancher, Jungle Mom,
Grilled cheese rocks. I like mine with tomatoes though. I hope that isn't a breach of sandwich etiquette.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.