Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Post I've Been Trying to Post

This is a busy time of year. It's even busier due to my son's impending graduation from high school. I thought if I just gathered a few links from other sites, I could have a post done in a few minutes. Those few minutes have been few and far between. I began this two weeks ago. The previous two posts were timely so this one had to wait longer than I had planned.

This photo was swiped from American Digest. (He swiped it from another site.)


Carolyn Glick is always a must-read.

And so is Melanie Phillips








For many more of Michael Ramirez' cartoons go to: IBDeditorials

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Pen of Jen said...

Well have a great time celebrating your son's graduation.

Too sad, these cartoons, almost not humorous as real.
Jen

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

the last cartoon, oh my!!!
Congrats to the son!!!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

BTW, I linked to you today and trust you will accept my offer;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.