Monday, March 01, 2010

Lost Comments

I left comments on my blog and on other blogs a week or so ago. (Who can keep track of time any more?) They disappeared. Or they never showed up, I'm not sure. And they were really good lengthy comments. Really. Probably my best ever. And they're gone. If I had any time, I'd go back and try to recreate them. Instead I will go back and leave something that's probably lame, and make sure that the comments get posted. Because, let's face it, it's probably some idiot mistake I made (repeatedly) that caused the comments to not post in the first place. If I was getting the amount of sleep I probably, I doubt I would have made those mistakes.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I HATE lost comments! That drives me nuts.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Harry said...

Yes, I've read about this happening to others but it always seemed so mysterious . . . until now.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger MightyMom said...

you leave comments?? since when?

just kidding.
:-)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Harry said...

MM,
Uh oh, don't make me unleash my biting sarcasm. I am careful to mostly use it on family members and people I'm arguing with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.