Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Egypt

Everybody has a comment, or a prediction, or both, or more on Egypt and the current uprising there. I've been cogitating on their predicament, trying to decide what to say myself. I've been reading commentary from pundits that I respect. I think that once things settle down in Egypt, things will probably get much worse. What gives me that feeling is the following video:

These cannot be the only Egyptians who share this feeling. I'm guessing that it's pervasive throughout Egyptian society. And to go along with their irrational hatred of Israel, they now have a shiny new air force built with help from the United States, and billions of dollars transferred from American taxpayers to Egypt.

How many more Islamic dictatorships will be overthrown and replaced by a new generation of Jew haters whose first order of business will be the destruction of Israel?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.