Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Borking of Samuel Alito Begins

Got a postcard in the mail today. It's from NARAL Pro-Choice America. It's addressed to my wife, but I took in the mail so, yes, I read my wife's postcard. It's OK though. She won't mind. We read each other's mail sometimes. NARAL is warning me (and my wife) that Samuel Alito is "The Radical Right's Supreme Court Pick". They have two paragraphs of dire warnings against Mr. Alito. He will vote to overturn Roe v. Wade for goodness sake! NARAL assures me (and my wife) of this. They also urge us (my wife and me) to call our senators today at 202-224-3121. I'm going to wait until Monday, but then I am going to call and let my senators know that they had better vote to confirm Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. I've had enough of dire warnings from the Left. They frequently are not working in the best interests of the United States, Western Civilization, or the world in general. So I wish they would shut up already.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Hmmmm, you've really been hanging around a lot of Jewish blogs, haven't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.