Monday, June 01, 2009

Body Language

I found this video at Israellycool. Is Obama getting ready to stab Israel in the back? I'm no expert in body language, but watching this video, it's clear (and troubling) who Obama is more comfortable with. What's even more troubling is that over 70% of American Jews were duped by this duplicitous fraud.



Before the election, Obama had acolytes reaching out to the Jewish community, assuring us that he was going to be on our side. I'm waiting for the reactions of all of my liberal Jewish friends and family who were shocked and appalled that I haven't fallen under the spell of the anointed one.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

Things do not look good. I totally expect him to sell out Israel.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Subvet said...

He's continually sucking up to the Islamists, as evidenced by his continued overtures to Iran, his subservient bow to the King of Saud (yeah, I put a lot of stock into an unintentional goof like that!), his silence on the shooting at the Arkansas recruiting station. I just read where he's starting to emphasize his Muslim roots.

Israel better not be trusting anything he says, nor should the rest of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.