Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yeah, I'm Lazy on Father's Day

Well, maybe I'm not completely lazy. I did manage to cut the grass, and before that I went to the gym. I returned some CDs that I borrowed. And I went to my sister's house for a delicious Father's Day barbecue, where I was battered and abused playing with my two year old nephew. But for actual Father's Day content, I recommend Jungle Mom.

All you need to know about Obamacare is at Bookworm Room.

And finally, here is today's comment on President Obama. It's brought to you by that fine fellow at Dry Bones.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

The truth...in black and white.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.