Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Busy Times

I really thought I'd have lots of free time this summer so I could do a lot of blog posts. But my advertising blitz paid off big time, and I'm spending most of my days tutoring.

That is not a complaint, merely an explanation. After all I get paid for tutoring, not as much as some tutors, but it's still a few extra dollars. It's nice when after my wife pays the bills, I don't hear, "Try not to spend any money. We've only got $----.-- left in checking and it's got to last for the next two weeks."

I'm currently working on two blog posts, because I still need to rant occasionally, so they will be up at some point. And remind me to tell you about our trip to Heidelberg Street.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger MightyMom said...

yeah, I do that too!!

extra money is always good!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Glad the ads paid off!!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

Glad you have the extra money. I imagine you to be an amzing teacher!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Harry said...

MM,
You are right about that.

Mrs. C,
Thanks, I am too.

JM,
Thanks. Some kids would agree with you. Some wouldn't. I'm that mean teacher that expects impossible things like correct written and spoken grammer, spelling, punctuation, and effort.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.