Tuesday, April 05, 2011

She Eats Senators for Lunch

Through American Digest, I was introduced to Ann Barnhardt. Gerard posted the following two videos. I don't have much to say about them. Mostly I agree with them. Lindsey Graham is a jackass. He does not value freedom. I do. So, obviously, does Ann Barnhardt.

If he and Ann Barnhardt ever meet in person, I hope the meeting is videotaped and posted as a lesson to the rest of our political class that there are Americans who still care and are willing to forcefully and publicly defend our country and Western civilization from the barbarians both within and outside the gate. I will beg mercy for Senator Graham in that the cameras should not follow his sobbing retreat into the men's room. Even a spineless dhimmi like Graham should be afforded a little privacy after his humiliation.

Regarding the second video, I am obsessive when it comes to books, even bad books, and I do have problem with book burning. And using bacon as a bookmark would leave a nasty stain, so forget that. It is her book, though, and she has the right to do whatever she wants with it. And she's doing it to make an important point. My obsessiveness wouldn't allow me to do the same thing. If somebody is offended, they can make their own Youtube video to express their humiliation.

If the New York Times can endanger our country by printing the things they printed under the Bush Administration, then Lindsay Graham and the rest of the dhimmi class can shut up about burning Qu'rans. Actually, they can just shut up.

And is it my imagination that so many women are standing up publicly to defend Western Civilization as many of our "men" cower under the ruses of "showing tolerance", or "cultural sensitivity", or the avoidance of being called a racist or "islamophobe?"



Part two is longer than part one, and although it it repetitious, there is a point to the repetition. There are not merely a few evil passages in the Qu'ran that have to be diligently searched for. That is a book that is full of troublesome stories and advice to Muslims.



Here is an interview with Barnhardt. She says what she means and she means what she says.

iOTW – Your communication skills are pretty impressive, do you have a background that would have prepared you for this, or are you just a natural?

Ann – I have always been a good public speaker and writer. I do apply my talent by teaching seminars for cattlemen as part of one of my businesses, and have a DVD version of my seminar as well. I deliver one of the best five-hour economics lectures on the planet. Not that that is saying much, I know.

iOTW - Have you been a political activist in the past and were there particular issues, apart from Islam, that you focused on?

Ann – I am not a political activist. I am the owner of three small businesses who looked around two and a half years ago and said, “Oh, HELL no.” Politicians make me ill. I can never and will never be a politician. For the last two to three years I have been focusing heavily on explaining and exposing Marxism, Islam and the fraud that is Obama. But that is triple-redundant, isn’t it?
and
iOTW – Have you heard from Lindsey Graham’s office?

Ann – No. They haven’t come out of the men’s room yet.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Subvet said...

I see a post for her in a future administration. Not the Presidency but she'd make a great Secretary of State. Love the nuance and restraint she shows.

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger MightyMom said...

cowering under the urinals no doubt.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Subvet,
Under Allen West as president, I think we would have a much better foreign policy team than we do now.

MM,
He can stay there. We'd all be better off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.