Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Video Recommended by the Prophet Mohammed himself.

OK, so it's not really recommended by Mohammed. But it is posted at The Official Website of the Prophet Mohammed. I like to visit there every once in a while for a bit of Islamic enlightenment and to recharge my inner jihad. I have to admit, he's got a pretty good sense of humor for God's final prophet. I've read some of the other prophets, Isiah, Ezekial, Micah, and none of them compare for sheer chuckle power. So watch the video, and if you have a moment, go visit Mohammed's official website.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Smooth said...

A terrific video, Harry, I'm going to link to it. Thank you.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Harry said...

I hope you went to the Prophet Mohammed website too. It it pretty darn funny.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

great find! thanks for posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.