Saturday, August 04, 2007

Eight Things About Me

I was tagged by Quill of Bill. So here are eight things about me.
1. I like cereal. I eat it almost every morning and sometimes I have a bowl before bed.

2. I really like Jazz. I like it from Louis Armstrong and Bix Beiderbecke to Sun Ra and James Carter. "Smooth Jazz" does not count as Jazz.

3. I'm getting crankier as I get older. Between the Islamonazis and the idiots in charge of education in this country, I'm getting the Blues.

4. I used to play the tuba in high school.

5. I'm tempted to buy old cartoons on DVD, but the one time I did that I never even opened them.

6. I like comic books and comic strips. Old favorites are Pogo Possum, Krazy Kat, Calvin and Hobbes, Donald Duck/Uncle Scrooge, Skippy, Thimble Theater, Li'l Abner, and Gasoline Alley. New favorites are Optic Nerve, Acme Novelty Library, Get Fuzzy, Pearls Before Swine, Jump Start, and Eightball.

7. I have two great kids, but they make me angriest when they cop the same kind of attitude I did when I was their age.

8. Sometimes I think I'm interested in too many things to devote enough time to becoming knowledgeable in any one of them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Pen of Jen said...

Harry I liked your list. I love cartoons...bugs bunny, tom and jerry!

Number 8 is describing me. I love to do so many things that I have not mastered any!

Jennifer

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

I can relate to #8!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.