Monday, August 03, 2009

Two Videos

Here is a news video from Oregon. It seems the Oregon state government health program is willing to pay for this woman's suicide, but not for her chemo drugs. Drugs are expensive you know. And she is old. Is she now a burden on society?

And here is Michelle Malkin, discussing her new book, Culture of Corruption with the ladies on The View. Watch and notice, that there are no refutations of any of Malkin's charges. Of course, the liberal ladies haven't read that book as they would never lower themselves to read anything by anyone conservative. It might soil their progressive minds. Their two arguments against Malkin's book are, 1. Well, wasn't Bush corrupt too? and 2. Yeah, so what are we supposed to do about it?

Malkin takes them on with cold hard facts, but as usual, Whoopi and Joy treat their conservative "guest" with undisguised contempt. They're pretentious and condescending, as they are with all who come on to their show without the proper progressive, politically correct thoughts and feelings. How do I know that they're always like this? My wife watches sometimes, and if I'm in the room, I end up yelling at the TV.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger MightyMom said...

I always threw things at the TV when it was on...when I lived alone I kept a supply of small stuffed animals (think beanie babies..) close to the chair I watched from...just for shows like this one.
a) I have pretty darn good aim
b) great stress relief.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger KPOni said...

Wait wait wait... are you implying, good sir, that the government is not in fact our friend but a group of power hungry individuals willing to sacrifice whatever to achieve ultimate power?

I find that preposterous.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Harry said...

MM,
I just avoid the whole thing. I waste too much time in front of a video screen as it is.

KPOni,
You have learned sarcasm most impressively. Those years of study have paid off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.