Thursday, June 23, 2005

Muslim Mayhem in Madison Heights Michigan

This article from yesterday's Detroit News, and posted at Little Green Footballs, Parents of son charged in beating may lose girl, is a harbringer of things to come.
MADISON HEIGHTS -- The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office on Thursday will attempt to permanently end the parental rights of a Madison Heights couple who police say neglected to seek medical help for their daughter after her older brother allegedly beat her over her relationship with a non-Muslim boy.

The 15-year-old girl, who is a Madison Heights Lamphere High junior, suffered a broken back in the beating, according to court documents. The trial to determine whether parental custody rights should be terminated is set for Thursday before Oakland Circuit Judge Joan Young.

The girl's brother, Ahmad Abdelmomen, 21, is charged with aggravated assault in the April 29 incident at their home in Madison Heights.
As more unassimilated Muslims populate the United States, we are hearing more and more about crimes like this. In a Muslim country, it would remain a family matter. As they work to turn our country in a Muslim theocracy, with help from the multi-cultural, anti-capitalist left and the anti-American press, some Muslims are trying to keep attacks like this one a secret. They refused to give their daughter medical attention and made her lie about the incident.

The most disturbing part is this is only a few miles from my house. Sometimes I see Muslims at my local Sam's Club. The women always have their heads covered, and sometimes there is the very obedient Burka-clad wife with her husband. I often think of walking up to them with a hearty "Shalom!" and offer to shake the husband's hand. Then I think: Would they shake hands with a Jew? Are they terrorists, or merely terror supporters? If they had the chance, would they murder me and my family because we are Jews?

These thoughts probably make me a racist and an "islamophobe" in the eyes of some. So what. I'm a realist as far as I'm concerned. I don't like having these kinds of thoughts. I never had thoughts like this before September 11, 2001. Something must have happened that day to change the way I think. I wish I could remember what.

I know many Muslims in the U.S. just want to be free to raise their families, and left alone to live the American Dream. They aren't the ones driving the debate though. They'll get caught in the crossfire if we allow our country to follow in the footsteps of Europe.

By the way, I couldn't find this story in the further left leaning Detroit Free Press. Maybe they didn't want to stir up negative feelings against our Muslim neighbors, just because one Muslim family did something vile and abhorrent to a disobedient daughter.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.