Friday, April 06, 2007

What - Me Think?

I thank Jungle Mom for tagging me to receive The Thinking Blogger Award. I'm a regular at her blog. She and her husband are living a life of service to others. It's the kind of life that others talk about, but few actually live. Thanks to her, I get to learn about how missionaries who work to make a better life for others who truly are less fortunate, really live as I sit here in my comfortable suburban home (although my wife constantly complains that the kitchen is too small, and we could use a garage and a second bathroom) listening to Duke Ellington, as I try to narrow my choices of who to tag down to five. As Rancher (another deserving recepient of the award) did, I'm only tagging little blogs. With over 8 million blogs in the bloggosphere, there are a number of worthwhile blogs. It's taken me a couple days of thinking, but making the job a bit easier is the fact that some of the blogs I could have tagged have already been tagged by others.

My five picks as thinking blogs are: (drum roll, please)
1. Dr. Sanity
2. Elder of Ziyon
3. Ask Mom
4. Clarity and Resolve
5. Hillbilly White Trash.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

I have read a couple of these but will look forward to the new ones!

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks a million, Harry! We'll hang this one between our Dirty Infidel and Neo-Fascist Zionazi Islamophobe awards!

Now if you'll excuse, I have some thinking (or something) to do...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.