Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Couple of Hits to the Funny Bone

Our first selection is Dry Bones.


Next we have an episode of Get Fuzzy from this past Sunday. Since it shows up so small that you need a magnifying glass to read it, I thoughtfully transcribed the dialogue below the strip.


SATCHEL: Ew . . . what is that?

BUCKY: I don't know the exact species, but it's got no spine, so it would be in phylum, Democrata.

SATCHEL: OK, that's it. I'm sick and tired of-

BUCKY: Hey, hey, hey, I'm applying the scientific method here!

It's spineless . . . it's blue . . . it's slow moving, yet it leaves a layer of slime on everything it touches . . . I'm sorry, but in my book, that's a Democrat.

I suppose you could hit it with something . . . If it fights back you prove it's not a Democrat.

It looks sad. Why don't you tax my tuna and buy it some drugs?!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

LOL! Great one!! Thanks for the laughs.
I snagged your, I will not submit again.:)

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Snag away. I think I swiped it from Michelle Malkin.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Pen of Jen said...

I love these...thanks Harry. I would love to read the transformation of a liberal. I never would believe it had I not read it on Rita's blog.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

I linked to an old post of yours. Hope it is ok with you.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Rancher said...

Harry you done made my day. Here’s one for you.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Jennifer,
I've been thinking of writing that story for some time, and I still might.

Jungle Mom,
I relinked. This is unprecedented in my blogging experience.

Rancher,
Thanks for the return laugh. It was a crack up . . . uh, you know what I mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.