Monday, May 31, 2010

More Anti-Israel Insanity

So the Gaza Flotilla wasn't filled with peace activists after all. Leftard, Israel hating, Hamas supporting, Turkish thugs were lying. What a surprise. For a good run down of the duplicitous violence of the flotilla members visit Solomonia. I came to it by way of Debbie Schlussel. I was actually planning on doing a post today, but not on this. I've been neglecting my blog, and I thought maybe I could get a couple posts up. But then I read of this fiasco with the flotilla right before I left to go the the Memorial Day parade with my daughter.

I've been following it throughout the day, and I wrote three letters to various newspapers in order to express my opinion at the way they've allowed themselves to be manipulated for years by Islamists, whose lies are so transparent, whose hatred is so apparent, one has to wonder how and why the MSM allows itself to be played the way it has been played.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Subvet said...

"...why the MSM allows itself to be played the way it has been played."

Simple, hating Jews is always in fashion.

You can always tell who is nearest and dearest to the Almighty, they have the roughest time in this world.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Ya know, a few years ago I would have chuckled behind your back at that last sentence. I've learned a lot since then, and I have to agree with you. And the only thing I'm laughing at is my former willful ignorance.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

I haven't been around much of late but knew you would have something of import to say about this.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Harry said...

JM,
Thanks. More to follow. I've been out of town for a few days.

More importantly, does anyone speak Japanese around here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.