Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Movie Review

I'm looking for a movie about the founding of Israel for a class I teach. I've been examining the reviews at Netflix. I figure the more the Israel-bashers complain that a movie is propaganda for not showing the "Palestinian side" the better it is. But I'm having trouble with the following review.
1.0 Stars
Kfir
(See my other reviews ...)

5 out of 50 people found this review helpful.
This video of lies is designed to make the Palestinian people look like maniacs. Ask yourself though, if you were a neighbor to a nation that insisted on existing by using their military might, wouldn't you send your children off on suicide missions to kill as many of their men, women, and children as possible? This movie wants you to sway you to believe that shredding 50 civilians at a cafe with shrapnel is somehow immoral. Any one of you would do it too, if pushed that far.
My problem is; I can't figure out if this reviewer is being sarcastic, or if he/she is an idiot. If it's sarcasm, I'm very impressed.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

I certainly hope it is sarcasm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
War's legitimate object is more perfect peace. Flavius Vegitius Renatus This is an optional footer. If you want text here, place it inside these tags, and remove this comment.